Bonniedale Holiday Farm, Attaquaskloof
Caravan Park Holiday Resort | Mossel Bay, Garden Route & Oudtshoorn, Klein Karoo | Mossel Bay: 55 km, Oudtshoorn: 79 km
- Bonniedale is a 1650ha Fynbos farm, in the Attaquaskloof Nature Reserve, Outeniqua Mountains
- Off the beaten track between Mossel Bay and Oudtshoorn,
- Guesthouse accommodation available in the thatched roof farmhouse built in 1890
- Large self-catering 16-sleeper chalet
- Self-catering in equipped caravans.
- Tented sites, shaded camping sites, a lapa and hot/cold ablution facilities.
- Secluded private sites with own ablutions, under-roof seating, solar power lights and gas burner are also available.
- The Conference Hall for weddings, birthday parties, youth / church groups.
- Large dam with the "Flying Fox" (foefie slide), a swing bridge, paddle boats & canoes.
- Experience nature from trails for horses, hiking, mountain bikes and 4x4s
- Secluded rock pools
- Khoisan rock art sites.
- Perfect location for motorcycles & mountain bikes with day trips to and from the farm.
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Map & Directions
From the R328 take the turn-off at the school to Haelkraal Road, opposite the Ruiterbos shop. Travel for 8km on a gravel road and turn right after the Bonniedale sign for a further 18km to the Farm.