CCSA BOLAND REGION
KSA BOLAND STREEK
Cango Mountain Resort
Caravan Park Holiday Resort | Oudtshoorn, Klein Karoo, Western Cape | Oudtshoorn: 24 km; Cango Caves: 10km
- Located in the Klein Karoo amidst the spendour of the Swartberg Mountains & the Koos Raubenheimer Dam
- Family-orientated Resort with large, grassed stands and well maintained ablution blocks
- The 3-Star graded caravan park with camping sites.
- Self-catering chalets are AA recommended and are equipped with DStv.
- Three swimming pools
- Local activities include the world renowned Cango Caves (10km) and wildlife & ostrich farms for a ride on ostriches (and camels!)
- The historic town of Oudtshoorn is 24km away
- Scenic drive up the Swartberg Mountain Pass to Die Hel.
- Rust ’n Vrede waterfall is a short drive away for of quad-biking, abseiling, rock climbing, caving and hiking.
- For children there is volleyball, swimming pools, playparks, mini-golf & pedal boats on the dam.
- A fishing permit is required for fishing in the dam
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Map & Directions
- From Oudtshoorn, at the centre traffic lights, take the R328 towards the Cango Caves. After 21 km, turn right. Look for the Cango Mountain Resort after 3 km.