CCSA BOLAND REGION
KSA BOLAND STREEK
Caravan Park Holiday Resort | Bela-Bela (formerly Warmbaths), Limpopo | Pretoria: 110km
- A bushveld camping experieince for groups and familie
- Owner managed and run by well supervised, making it a clean & maintained environment
- The caravan park is in the middle of Limpopo bushveld
- Nearest town is the Bela Bela, formerly Warmbathsk known for the mineral hot baths
- Guests with quiet comfort surrounded by unspoilt African bush, with the added bonus of a choice of extra features to cater for your specific camping needs.
- Leisure facilities include: heated main pool, kiddies swimming pool, games area, TV with bar area for sports viewing, tuck shop, large braai boma
- The Bokkie park is a safe, enjoyable environment for kids.
- Just 90 minutes away from Gauteng mostly along national highways
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Map & Directions
- From Pretoria, travel north on the N1 for 78.5 km.
- At the second R516 (Warmbaths/Settlers) off-ramp, turn left towards Warmbaths (Bela-Bela).
- Travel 7 km to the R101 junction (waterfront traffic light), turn right and cross the bridge.
- At the first set of traffic lights, turn right and follow the R101 for about 5 km until you reach Klein Kariba Holiday Resort on your left.
- Here you will turn right onto the Eersbewoon road.
- Drive for 3.4 km, Waterberg Resort is on your right.