CCSA BOLAND REGION
KSA BOLAND STREEK
Scottburgh Caravan Park
Caravan Park Holiday Resort | Scottburgh, South Coast, KwaZulu-Natal | Durban: 58km
- Scottburgh Caravan Park is situated right the Beach.
- Activities include: water slides, mini-golf, restaurants & shops within walking distance of the resort.
- Situated in elevated position with views of the warm Indian Ocean with over 1 km beachfront
- Abundance of rock and tidal pools and excellent swimming breach close by
- A 30-minute, 58km drive along the South Coast from Durban.
- Reception office offers a lot of tourism information for visitors - maps, books, postcards & leaflets. Friendly staff is on hand to advise, with ample knowledge about local attractions.
- Scottburgh beach has water slides, safe protected bathing, large tidal pool, excellent surf and rock fishing, deep sea fishing charters, scuba diving, mini golf, and a variety of restaurants and shops within walking distance.
- Other activities and attractions include the recently built fresh water swimming pools with a floodlit park & beach with night time security fencing along the inner boundaries
- 24-hour patrol security.
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Map & Directions
- Take the N2 from Durban toward Port Shepstone.
- Take the Scottburgh turn-off.
- Turn right at the first stop street, then take the first left.
- Drive past the Blue Marlin Hotel, then take the first left after the Shell garage.
- Follow the signs to the park