CCSA BOLAND REGION
KSA BOLAND STREEK
River Valley Resort
Caravan Park Holiday Resort | Pennington, Scottburgh South Coast, KwaZulu-Natal | Durban: 70km
- Secured with automatic gate and perimeter electric fence
- 25 well shaded and grassed caravan stands / camping sites with 16 amp electrical points and water points nearby.
- 2 communal braai areas, a children’s playground, a swimming pool, a playroom with table tennis, pool tables and movies in season for everyone’s convenience.
- Ablutions with baths and showers for the ladies and men
- Scullery with washing machines and tumble dryers.
- 5 self-catering chalets sleeping a maximum of 4 people
- Each chalet has two bedrooms, a lounge/kitchenette, hospitality DSTV and its own private patio and braai area.
- The beach is merely 300 meters away from the Resort.
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Map & Directions
- Approaching Durban from Johannesburg, along the N3, shortly after passing the Pavilion shopping centre on the right, enter the left lane and follow the South Coast sign. This will take you onto the N2 Highway that runs parallel to the South Coast beach going south.
- Go past the old Airport on your left hand side, pass Amanzimtoti and carry on south. You will go past a Shell Ultra City. 20 km after the Shell Ultra City, you will come to the Umzinto North/Park Rynie/Pennington offramp.(This is the fourth offramp after the Ultra City).
- Turn left at this offramp, and continue until you reach the traffic lights. Turn right onto the R102, and continue for 7 km until you cross the Umzinto River bridge and reach Dolphin Drive on your left hand side.
- Turn left at Dolphin Drive, and immediately left again. Continue straight along Dolphin Drive. (Do not turn off this road). You will go over a small hill and down into a valley. You will see the River Valley Resort sign board in front of you. Keep left of the sign, go down the driveway and press the “Reception” bell on the right hand side for assistance.
- Drive carefully, and we will see you when you arrive! Just remember, “Your South Coast holiday starts when you leave home.