CCSA BOLAND REGION
KSA BOLAND STREEK
Bluff Eco Park, Durban
Caravan Park Holiday Resort | Durban / Ethekwini Metropol | Central to North Coast & South Coast, KwaZulu-Natal
- Accomodation options include Caravan stands, camping sites, self-catering Eco Cabins, Camper Cabins, Eco Dormitory and VIP Units
- Self-catering rustic cabins offer a choice of shared or private ablutions
- Caravan stands and campsites have porcelain tiled ablutions
- The dormitory sleeps up to 60 people and has its own ablutions & kitchen
- Only 3kms away from the Beach that is secured with shark nets which offers you 4 paddling pools including a natural tidal pool
- 10 minutes away from Central Durban
- Entertainment includes a pool table, dart board, DSTV and traditional board games
- Facilities include restaurants, coffee shop, health spa, conference facilities & wedding garden chapel
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Map & Directions
- Drive along the N2 South and take exit 161, or if you coming from the M4 South take exit 4 onto the M7/Edwin Swales, now known as Solomon Mahlangu Drive.
- Head South towards the Sea direction on the M7, Edwin Swales.
- Follow and stay on the M7 towards the sea direction all the way. You will pass a BP Petrol station on your left and Builder’s Warehouse on your right. Stay on the M7 until you get to a Y Junction.
- Turn left at the Y Junction up onto Bluff Road.
- Take your first right at the traffic lights onto Old Mission Road and stay on this road until you get to a small circle, take the second exit to carry on straight.
- Turn left at your first set of robots onto Grays Inn Road.
- Go through 2 sets of traffic lights, pass a BP Petrol station and Virgin Active on your right. 100m pass them is the Bluff Eco Park entrance. Take your first left into The Bluff Eco Park BEFORE the road goes into a steep hill. You Have Arrived