CCSA BOLAND REGION
KSA BOLAND STREEK
Almega Karavaanpark, Gauteng
Caravan Park Holiday Resort | Near Rus De Winter Dam, Pienaars River | North of Pretoria | Pretoria: 45km
- Almega Karavaanpark is the prefect way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and relax in the bushveld.
- Almega is a mere 45km North of Pretoria along the Rust-de-Winter roads, on the border of the Dinokeng Big 5 Game Reserve.
- Bring your family and friends, and enjoy the trees, green grass and game aplenty.
- Each stand is large, with its own, exclusive five-star ablution and dishwashing facilities.
- All stands equipped with 15A plug power point and braai area
- Bring jou bicycle or hiking boots, and explore 15km of dirt tracks within the 200Ha farm.
- Die surrounding area is home to over 250 identified bird species, and the is plenty of game to be seen.
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Map & Directions
- Follow the N1 highway from Pretoria to Polokwane.
- Approx. 35km North of Pretoria take the Hammanskraal / Boekenhoutskloof exit
- Proceed through the toll gate and turn right, crossing back over the N1 highway
- After another 50 meters, turn left onto the Rust de Winter road
- Follow the Rust de Winter road through the Dinokeng Game Reserve Gate for approx. 10km.
- Pass the Safari store centre to the left and over the grid.
- Continue straight past the De Wagensdrift dirt road for 1.2km and then turn right in Almega's gate.
- NOTE: All roads to Almega are tarred so if you find yourself on a dirt road, you have taken a wrong turn.